Lebenswert Organic Cows Milk Stage 3 (475g) 10 months +
- From 10 Months Onward.
- Part of a Supplementary Diet.
- Certified Organic Cultivation.
- Farms that Meet and Exceed the Strict Guidelines of the Bioland Association.
- Careful Processing of High-Quality Raw Ingredients.
- Recycling Without Synthetic Pesticides or Chemical-Synthetic Nitrogen Fertilizers.
- Optimal Sustainability – Conservation of Natural Resources and Reforestation.
Holle Lebenswert Bio formula stage 2 is suitable for feeding from 6 months of age and is developed to meet a growing baby’s nutritional requirements. It is full of minerals and vitamins that aid in the healthy growth process of babies and contains necessary fatty acids and folic acids. There is no use of genetically engineered ingredients and is strictly controlled from pollutants.
Holle introduced Lebenswert Bio in 2009. The milk of Lebenswert comes from strict Bioland guidelines that are constantly being developed further and are applied for farmers and manufacturers. Bioland farming is the largest organic food association in Germany. Organic farmers stand for species-appropriate stockbreeding. They provide proper feeding and care to the animals, protect the plants, and do not use any chemical-synthetics in the fertilization. With this method of farming, man, animal, and land are all valued and respected.
- Gluten Free
- No GMOs
- No added sugar, flavors or colors
- No added preservatives
- Strictly pollutant-controlled
- No chemical-synthetic fertilizer
- Natural compost instead of artificial fertilizer
- Animal Welfare
Ingredients: ORGANIC SKIMMED MILK, ORGANIC WHEY POWDER (PARTIALLY DEMINERALIZED), ORGANIC VEGETABLE OILS [ORGANIC PALM OIL, ORGANIC RAPESEED OIL, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL], ORGANIC MALTODEXTRIN, ORGANIC STARCH, CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C, IRON GLUCONATE, VITAMIN E, ZINC SULFATE, NIACIN, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, COPPER SULFATE, VITAMIN B1, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN B6, FOLIC ACID, MANGANESE SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, VITAMIN K1, SODIUM SELENITE, VITAMIN D.
* From organic agriculture